Survey and free kit giveaway!
4/21/2015 08:02:33 am
1. I like both, as long as they appeal to me
4/21/2015 08:04:44 am
1. I like both. Sometimes I like quick and easy and other times I like to be challenged
4/21/2015 08:09:22 am
1. I like patterns that are easy and appear diffivult.
4/21/2015 08:12:07 am
1. Both. Depends on the mood I'm in. But for the most part quick and easy.
4/21/2015 08:16:14 am
1. Both, sometimes I want to slide with a project that doesn't push my befuddled brain cells any further, other times nothing will do but a challenge.
4/21/2015 09:25:33 am
1. Quick and easy
4/21/2015 04:23:46 pm
1) Quick but not always easy.
4/21/2015 07:37:08 pm
1.quick & easy
4/22/2015 12:40:27 am
1. a challenge
4/22/2015 05:46:37 am
Doris St John
4/22/2015 09:58:52 am
I wish I could have all your wall hangings and table runners.
4/24/2015 10:01:36 am
I would love to be able to create like you do. But I can't so doing your patterns lets me be creative with out having to do all the work. I can still add my own little things. Or your card patterns use my own colors.
4/25/2015 06:28:18 am
Both quick and easy unconventional and all of the above
4/25/2015 08:38:57 am
1. I like a challenge
4/25/2015 09:47:49 am
1. I love both, it depends on how much time I have at the moment.
4/25/2015 10:15:56 pm
1. I like quick and easy most of the time so I can complete several projects, but I like a challenge every once in a while.
Leave a Reply.
Beret Nelson's On The Trail Creations Blog Page
I am a homeschooling mom of three fun kids, who are now old enough that I have a little time to pursue my passion for sewing! After several years of making quilted cards and art quilts, I'm now designing kits and patterns. Some of my designs have been in Keepsake Quilting and Art Quilting Studios magazine! I teach classes online, and am starting to do more traveling and teaching. I also have many tutorials, including some on YouTube. I am blessed to live in Alaska where I am surrounded by the inspiration provided by the beauty of God's creation!
Free card pattern and also an e-book, and a quilt planning checklist!
"Like" my facebook page!
I am also an independent distributor for Plexus supplements, since I credit them with enabling me to be healthy enough to do all these fun things! They target blood sugar and gut health, which are at the root of so many modern health issues. E-mail me for more info, or check out my website! I am as passionate about getting people healthy as I am about getting people creating :-)