Coffee Shop greeting card tutorial
This card has a pocket to put in the recipient's favorite coffee shop gift card, it makes a great gift for a teacher or quilter friend!
I am on a mission to see more people start making quilted greeting cards, so I am offering a free pattern! They are great for many reasons, here are a few of them:
- They are very quick, usually can be done in an
hour, or even less.
- They are a great low risk, low investment, non-threatening
way to try new techniques. (I spend much more teaching time encouraging people
to overcome their fears than on actual instruction.)
- They encourage sending real handmade cards in
this age of digital communication!
- They are a special gift idea for quilters.
- They are great confidence builders for new quilters.
Some of my methods and designs cut down greatly on the need for precise
measurements, which increases the odds of success when people are starting out.
- They are easily adapted to all levels, from very
beginner such as using preprinted fabric, to more advanced techniques such as
thread painting or silkscreening.
Click to follow me on my facebook page!
While you are here, stop by and see all of our other kits and patterns! Click any photo below.